iPhone Photography / iPhoneography

What’s iPhoneography?


“iPhone photography” = iPhoneography is the art of taking and editing photos with an iPhone, or, to a larger extent, with an iOS device such as an iPod touch or an iPad. I personally believe that iPhoneography should be entirely done on an iOS device, from shooting to editing, and that one shall not use a PC or a Mac to post process the photos.


I always like Photography. Whenever come across some great shots, I always wonder their creativity. Such a great hobby. But an expensive hobby too. All I can do is, just wait for the right time.

Everything changed ever since I got my first iPhone back in 2010. I started to test my skills on iPhone Photography (iPhoneography). There is something unique about this iPhoneography. Everything is in your hand. Start from taking pictures, editing and sharing with friends.

Slowly I started to learn about iPhone photography more and more. It was easier with apps.
This being said, there is much more to taking a picture than just clicking a button. There are certain concepts and rules, that, when applied, help create an even more beautiful picture. These rules usually beg to be broken, and that’s fine, because iPhone photography, and photography in general, is more about your creativity than your technique.

Below are the some active blogs on iPhoneography.

  1. *iPhone Photography Awards
  2. iPhone Photography Central
  3. iPhone Art
  4. iPhone Photography School
  5. P1xels
  6. EyeEm
  7. Life on LoFi
  8. JUXT
  9. iPhone Photographer
  10. iPhoneography
  11. The App Whisperer
  12. iMore
  13. MobiTog
  14. Instagramers
  15. The art of iPhoneography
Referral Banners

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © ma internet life...